GeoTab is a global leader in connected transportation solutions. We provide telematics — vehicle and asset tracking — solutions to over forty thousand customers in 150 countries.
For more than 20 years, we have invested in ground-breaking data research and innovation to enable partners and customers, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, to transform their fleets and operations.
We connect to over 3.2 million vehicles and process more than 55 billion data points a day so that customers can make better decisions, increase productivity, have safer fleets and achieve their sustainability goals.
GeoTab’s open platform and Marketplace, offers hundreds of third-party solution options.
Backed by a team of industry-leading data scientists and AI experts, GeoTab is unlocking the power of data to understand real-time and predictive analytics — solving for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s world.
How does integrating GeoTab data into Rapid ERP work?
Rapid ERP uses the GeoTab APIs to connect seamlessly to the GeoTab database and import real-time GPS information. The data pulled from GeoTab is then used to enable all geofencing features of Rapid ERP:
- Automatic changes of job statuses in the Dispatch screen
- Estimated Time of Arrival to jobsite or yard (when returning) are displayed in the Dispatch screen
- Milage (odometer) and engine hours appear automatically in DVIRs
- Real-time tracking of vehicles, enabling their display on a map in relation to the jobsites for the day
- Viewing current trip and past trip history of GPS equipped vehicles
- Feeding telematics data into the Rapid ERP Maintenance module
- More accurate calculation of HOS reports
- Integration into Rapid Service Request.
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about GeoTab integration into Rapid ERP and what it would take to enable it.