You can add custom pre-job and post-job disclaimers in the filled job ticket printout. Disclaimers are often used to explain different procedures, responsibilities, duties, etc. which are important for the job.
The pre-job and post-job disclaimers are shown on two separate pages in the filled job ticket printout.
Create a custom disclaimer
- In Rapid ERP go to Company->My Company and click on Messages & Disclaimers.
- Click the icon followed by the icon in "Pre-Job Disclaimer" or "Post-Job Disclaimer" placeholders.
- In the Add/Edit Company Message/Disclaimer window enter a name of the message and the desired text.
- Click the Save button and the message will be created and automatically selected.
- Create or select a message for the other disclaimer.
- Click Save button again in the Add/Edit Company Information to save the messages selection.
You can use one message for both disclaimers. Just select "Use Post-Job Ticket Disclaimer" from the drop-down list if you are setting the pre-job disclaimer or select "Use Pre-Job Ticket Disclaimer" for the post-job one.
Print Filled Job ticket with Both Disclaimers
- In Rapid ERP go to Jobs->Dispatch and double-click on a job.
- Click on Print Filled Job Ticket.
- Rapid ERP generates a filled job ticket printout, and its last pages are pre-job and post-job disclaimers.